Student ambassadors are independent contractors with SimpleStudying Ltd and get paid generous commissions from the sales made by their referrals.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: we only accept UK university students on the student ambassador programme.
How does it work?
- You sign up as a student ambassador on the website of SimpleStudying (20 seconds).
- You get an email containing recommendations as to how to advertise SimpleStudying and your discount codes.
- You will also get printed fliers from us to distribute at your university if necessary.
- Every month we send you statements as to the commissions you shall be paid. We calculate the sum according to how many times your discount codes have been used.
- You shall send us an invoice after receiving the statement for us to make the payment. Invoice can be sent by Paypal or by any other software you prefer.
Why you should become a student ambassador?
- It is an amazing experience to be able to sell a product! It will look excellent on your CV that you are actually able to be creative, convincing and make sales on your own.
- Great way to stand out from the crowd when applying for jobs. It is very competitive out there. How do you distinguish yourself from thousands of other graduates from your course? Being a student ambassador will make a huge difference.
- Good source of income! It depends on you how good you are at making sales but the commissions we pay are very generous. You could be earning up to £1000 per month with 15h a week commitment!