Information we collect about you:
- We collect general information about you to create your profile on SimpleStudying. In particular, this information includes your full name, username, email address and the university where you study. You can also provide a short description about yourself which is optional and will be saved on our database. When you have a profile on SimpleStudying, with the information you have provided, it will enable you to make connections and engage in practicing exercises with your connections on SimpleStudying. You can also initiate public or private legal discussions with your profile on our chatroom.
- Upon registration, we ask you to consent to receiving emails from SimpleStudying about the updates of the website. This is to guarantee that you are informed about all the materials and services we add to have the best experience on our platform. Similarly, we may use your contact information to inform you about any offers and promotions that we will be running.
- We may sometimes ask you to fill our surveys to monitor the customer satisfaction. The feedback will only be accessible to SimpleStudying team members or potential partners to assist with evaluation of our services. We consider the feedback of all of our customers to improve our materials and services as SimpleStudying’s subscribers suggest.
- Similar to many other subscription-based websites, we use Google Analytics. The information inside it includes IP addresses, geographic data, type of browsers, date/time stamps, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks. We use this data to improve our services and to determine our future business strategy.
- When there is a technical issue with a user account, our staff have the right to access the data of your account. However, they are unable to read your password.
- By law, you have a number of rights available to you when you give us your personal data. You can ask for access to any of your personal data that we hold; you can ask us to correct any inaccuracies in your personal data; you can ask us to delete your personal data where there is no longer any good reason for us to have it; you can object to the processing of your data in some cases; and, where you have given consent, you are able to withdraw that consent at any time.
- If you would like to exercise any of your rights listed above, please send your request through our contact form:
- After we have received the request and the proof of your identity, we will respond to your request within one calendar month.
- If you are 13 or under, you must have permission from a parent or a legal guardian before you give us your personal information. If we find that we have received information from you without the appropriate consent, we reserve the right to cancel all transactions and services and remove all personal data that you have provided. You will be able to re-submit the information when you have the required permission.
Links to other websites: