Last Updated on 7 of January 2020.
- Some of the cookies we use are essential for the Site to operate. If you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies), you may not be able to access all or parts of our Site.
- Before any non-essential cookies are placed on your device, you will be shown a pop-up message requesting your consent to setting those cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept cookies, but you can choose to enable or disable some or all cookies via the settings on your internet browser. Most internet browsers also enable you to choose whether you wish to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
There are four types of cookies used on this website:
6. These are temporary cookies that only remain until your browser is closed. They are used by our web application in order to maintain the information relating to your transaction from page to page following any input, such as when a form is completed over several screens.
Web Analytics Cookies
8. Cookies installed by Google analytics:
a) A cookie used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. Duration – 2 years.
b) A cookie used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form. Duration – 1 day.
c) A pattern type cookie set by Google Analytics, where the pattern element on the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to. It appears to be a variation of the _gat cookie which is used to limit the amount of data recorded by Google on high traffic volume websites. Duration 1 minute.
d) A cookie used by Google to distinguish users. Duration – 1 minute.
9. Cookies installed by Hotjar:
a) A cookie is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the random user ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID. Duration – 11 months.
b) A cookie set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the sample which is used to generate Heatmaps, Funnels, Recordings, etc.
10. Cookies installed by Facebook Pixel:
a) A cookie is set by Facebook to deliver advertisement when they are on Facebook or a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting this website. Duration – 2 months.
b) A cookie is set by Facebook to show relevant advertisements to the users and measure and improve the advertisements. The cookie also tracks the behavior of the user across the web on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin. Duration – 2 months.
11. These cookies allow the site to remember how you have answered a question in order to change the content displayed to you. For example, if you have already taken a survey this cookie will ensure you are not asked again.
12. These cookies are used to provide you with access to membership services you have subscribed to. They are ‘persistent’ meaning they are not deleted when the browser is closed, and expire after a period of 2 months. You can still use some parts of this site with cookies turned off. To stop cookies being placed on your terminal equipment refers to your specific internet browser. In a few cases blocking cookies may reduce the functionality of some sites or prevent access to them depending on your chosen browser options. Cookies can also easily be deleted through your specific internet browser, although this means your settings will not be retained.
13. Payment system cookies – Stripe
a) Two cookies are set by Stripe payment gateway. One for 11 months and the other for 30 minutes. These cookies are used to enable payment on the website without storing any payment information on a server and are essential for the functioning of our website.
For further information about cookies, reference is made to www.allaboutcookies.org