We are a group of exceptionally successful law graduates in the UK who have decided to create a platform to assist Law students who are facing the same problems we faced. Through personal experiences, we have realised that students undertaking law degrees are often given overwhelming amounts of reading, notwithstanding the little interaction they have with lecturers to ask questions due to the system’s focus on individual study and self-learning. Many students struggle to cope with the large work load and many drop out. We have decided to help these students through our experience and unique content which is guaranteed to simplify your task of legal study!
How we create materials
1) Our team of law graduates with high 2:1 and 1st class degrees combine all of their study materials, do additional reading and produce condensed, simple materials;
2) We collaborate with current exceptionally high achieving law students who further assist us to improve our materials;
3) We compare our content with the most recent lecture outlines and update them accordingly;
4) Result: simple, updated, high quality materials which include all the necessary information to succeed in your exams.
Membership of SimpleStudying offers:
- Notes in all core areas of law – both long version containing full content and short version for revision purposes.
As per the request of our users, we developed shorter version of notes for revision purposes. We did so for most of the core study modules and we continue to add short revision notes for all the modules we have.
- Model essays
model answers showing students structure for problem/essay questions.
- Tutorial videos
Tutorial videos explaining in detail how to answer problem/essay questions, structure to follow and recommendations for getting a first class.
perfect way to practice and revise
- Case summaries
Short, on point, simple case summaries
- Interactive learning platform – Our website will allow you to register and have you own profile with your personal information. You will then be able to find classmates and fellow students from other universities, engage in discussion on our forums, ask questions, chat with each other or find a study buddy.
CEO & Co-founder
LLB and LLM graduate
COO & Co-founder
Outstanding performance awards in Constitutional and Administrative law, Contract law, Equity & Trusts, Land law, maritime law and Company law.
Content developer at SimpleStudying
Outstanding performance award in Commercial Property Law
Get your free premium account now by clicking here.